⚠️ Synapse 1.41.1 is out, which fixes two moderate severity security issues. Homeserver admins: please upgrade.
Read more about this release on the Matrix blog https://matrix.org/blog/2021/08/31/synapse-1-41-1-released
* Reverse files when you open them. Some image viewers will then show them in the right order
* List all toots you have favorited with :favorited or :timeline favorited
View bug fixes and more on the release page
* Show the profile in notifications when someone follows you
* [U]ser and [A]vatar in notifications is now connected to the user who favorited or boosted your toot instead of your own account
* Content warnings doesn't disappear when new toots are loaded
* Keep the CW text when you reply to a toot with a CW
* Don't go back to the timeline when viewing links from notifications
Dendrite 0.5.0 is here! Encryption lovers rejoice — this release includes serverside E2EE key backups and early cross-signing support! 🔑 https://github.com/matrix-org/dendrite/releases/tag/v0.5.0
We're refactoring the mobile app to support Groups and Stories.
Once those features are released, our top priority will be releasing the mobile app beta!
If you are curious about trying out Tenacity before the first release, we have some very early builds (Windows, macOS, Linux, some *BSDs are planned) that can be downloaded here *for the time being*: https://nightly.link/tenacityteam/tenacity/workflows/cmake_build/master
We'll eventually replace that link, this is just a temporary link that "mirrors" our latest builds from GitHub Actions.
Alternatively, if you're on Arch Linux, you can just fetch the `tenacity-git` package using your favorite AUR tool: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/tenacity-git/
I just released my maintenance script for #Mastodon that deletes inactive/dead users after some time and sending out mail notifications before deleting the user.
You can find it here:
But use at your own risk!
Hi! 👋 i'm Brodi!
I'm interested in:
- IT privacy and security
- open source software
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!