"I sent you an OMEMO encrypted message but your client doesn’t seem to support that."
We just published a new #Prosody module, mod_debug_omemo. It adds a unique link to the end of these messages. When opened, it will reveal OMEMO debug info that can help identify why the message couldn't be decrypted.
Thanks to @zash for some last-minute testing and fixes 🙂
⚠️ Synapse 1.41.1 is out, which fixes two moderate severity security issues. Homeserver admins: please upgrade.
Read more about this release on the Matrix blog https://matrix.org/blog/2021/08/31/synapse-1-41-1-released
* Reverse files when you open them. Some image viewers will then show them in the right order
* List all toots you have favorited with :favorited or :timeline favorited
View bug fixes and more on the release page
* Show the profile in notifications when someone follows you
* [U]ser and [A]vatar in notifications is now connected to the user who favorited or boosted your toot instead of your own account
* Content warnings doesn't disappear when new toots are loaded
* Keep the CW text when you reply to a toot with a CW
* Don't go back to the timeline when viewing links from notifications
Dendrite 0.5.0 is here! Encryption lovers rejoice — this release includes serverside E2EE key backups and early cross-signing support! 🔑 https://github.com/matrix-org/dendrite/releases/tag/v0.5.0
We're refactoring the mobile app to support Groups and Stories.
Once those features are released, our top priority will be releasing the mobile app beta!
@milan stats.tchncs.de wird bei manchen filterlisten als "shady host" gelistet. https://github.com/search?q=stats.tchncs.de&type=code
Hi! 👋 i'm Brodi!
I'm interested in:
- IT privacy and security
- open source software
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!